Victor Lee Lewis is a progressive life coach, trainer, speaker, and Founder of the Radical Resilience Institute. As a social justice educator, Victor brings a unique, socially progressive vision to the work of personal growth, personal empowerment, and emotional health.
He addresses the question of “What Could Possibly Go Right?” with thoughts including:
- That many esteemed institutions and structures that we deeply believe in are counterfeit to what we really want and need.
- That humanity and life can’t bear another century of white supremacy, patriarchy, and Western enlightenment-based education.
- That “we need to unpack and detox our notions of freedom and liberty”, which has typically been construed in racial terms in the United States of America.
- That liberation is a nonlinear process and much has changed, even if progress isn’t always obvious.
- That this is an infinite game. “We're not trying to win it, we're not trying to complete it. We're in an infinite game that we want to keep going. I'm not trying to live forever. I'm trying to see that life lives forever.”
- That “as things fall apart, opening our hearts as well as our minds, and taking courage may yet carry us through.”
Connect with Victor Lee Lewis
Website // Facebook
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram
Join our Patreon Community to receive bonus conversations with guests and "backstage" conversations between Vicki and other podcast hosts.
Learn more: https://bit.ly/wcpgr-resSupport the show